Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
welcome, um good places for mods... Well your here check out the buy/sell section and the vendor/retail section (I think that is what there called). I myself have dealed with The RPM Store don't know the link but it is part of the sig on lots of 6club members. Just look around, if RPM don't have it and no one is selling it hit up ebay.

Where u from?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome, um good places for mods... Well your here check out the buy/sell section and the vendor/retail section (I think that is what there called). I myself have dealed with The RPM Store don't know the link but it is part of the sig on lots of 6club members. Just look around, if RPM don't have it and no one is selling it hit up ebay.

Where u from?
[/b]
Im from worcester mass
Thanks for the info...already been checkin ebay...!

welcome to the club! lovin the color! :drool:
[/b]
My salesman drove 75 miles to pick it up for me. I insisted on the blue one and I am glad that I did. I just havent seen any blue 5 doors around here...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Be careful with ebay! Several members have had issues.

Depending on what mods you want, I'm sure you will find the answers deep within the folds of this forum. Cruise around and don't be afraid to ask questions. If you're not sure where to post, the "newbie" section will be your best bet for awhile. Offer more info in your questions and I'm certain you'll get great response.

Enjoy your ride!

https://www.racingbeat.com/

http://www.therpmstore.com/index.php

·
Registered
168 Posts
I personaly have not had issues with ebay, but make sure u do ur research on the sellers too. That is probaly the only reason I have had no issues

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome welcome.......sweet color, haven't seen that color before. :drive:

like maddog said RPM FTW!

to mention a couple more, there's also PRacing, Jinsu Power, CVR Motorsport which IIRC they are all mazda6club sponsors.

Lastly,check out the link below my sig pic, "Group interest on carbon fiber lip," and let either SoSoMazda6 or myself know that you're interested, thnx

·
Registered
901 Posts
Since it hasnt been said yet...

www.cp-e.com

6s I take it? Manual or Auto?

I have a lot of experience with ebay...I only buy from those that have a 99.5% positive or better...
[/b]
Theres not a lot of good stuff on ebay.....Its mostly all junk. Go to actual manufacturers websites or the sponsers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome welcome.......sweet color, haven't seen that color before. :drive:

like maddog said RPM FTW!

to mention a couple more, there's also PRacing, Jinsu Power, CVR Motorsport which IIRC they are all mazda6club sponsors.

Lastly,check out the link below my sig pic, "Group interest on carbon fiber lip," and let either SoSoMazda6 or myself know that you're interested, thnx
[/b]
Thanks for the good links...I might be interested in the carbon fiber lip...Im not sure though if it will look good with the blue? what do you think?

Since it hasnt been said yet...

www.cp-e.com

6s I take it? Manual or Auto?
Theres not a lot of good stuff on ebay.....Its mostly all junk. Go to actual manufacturers websites or the sponsers.
[/b]
Thanks...yeah there seems to be a lot of stuff on ebay that is too "cheap"

6s-sport auto trans

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome to the club I will be on the look out fo your car when I drive 190 and 290!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Welcome! Nice dog.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Nice color!
This board is the best place to get info BEFORE you buy anything. There are lots of owners who have probably tried just about anything once (and I'm not just referring to mods to the car :D ) so check here and strike up conversation. It's the best way to learn and enjoy the mods. Plus, you can always check out the sponsors too.

Welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome! Nice dog.
[/b]
Sharky says HI!

Nice color!
This board is the best place to get info BEFORE you buy anything. There are lots of owners who have probably tried just about anything once (and I'm not just referring to mods to the car :D ) so check here and strike up conversation. It's the best way to learn and enjoy the mods. Plus, you can always check out the sponsors too.

Welcome!
[/b]
Thanks..im having a lot of fun checkin the forums out...

I Love that Color!!!! welcome
[/b]
Thank you

welcome to the club I will be on the look out fo your car when I drive 190 and 290!
[/b]
Im on those roads almost every day!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
yes they should have them in blue...i have seen them.

Welcome to the club...like everyone has mentioned...a safe bet to buy mods, and parts is the Sponsors section of the forum...otherwise the Buy/Sell area...I have been burnt by ebay....not for this car, but my z24...even with the research i did.

you'll love it here, and if you're like many of us here...you'll find yourself addicted to reading thread after thread after thread of info on mods or trouble shooting. This place is a gold MINE!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes they should have them in blue...i have seen them.

Welcome to the club...like everyone has mentioned...a safe bet to buy mods, and parts is the Sponsors section of the forum...otherwise the Buy/Sell area...I have been burnt by ebay....not for this car, but my z24...even with the research i did.

you'll love it here, and if you're like many of us here...you'll find yourself addicted to reading thread after thread after thread of info on mods or trouble shooting. This place is a gold MINE!
[/b]
yes this is an awesome resource...so glad I found it! Thanks for the tips!

make sure you get the Mazda6Club.com decals ;) .. and congrats on the new car ! great colour !
[/b]
...only if they have a blue one...!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts