78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insults commence :p

I know i gotta get rid of the LP but new york sux

Attachments

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Lol @ top secret. It would look better if you washed it. I think it looks okay, but honestly, I can't really tell with the car dirty. I would've had the bumper repainted before doing that... but that is expensive to get done right. It would probably look pretty different if you lost the front plate, but I know you can't... neither can I. Good work tho

·
Registered
319 Posts
doesnt look too bad. prolly be easier to make up my mind if i saw it in person tho...

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I like it, tho I'm kinda partial cause I've had one for a while now lol. One of these days I'll switch it up again tho, now that others are beginning to follow suit :p

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I actually like it!
It's the clowns that leave them chrome that drives me nuts.

·
Registered
458 Posts
meh

·
Registered
548 Posts
i think it was a joke.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx for the good words guys! And yes the Top Secret was a joke lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
i thought it was funny.

and i'm not sure how i feel about the grill. might like it if i saw it in person. don't hate it though.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Me no likey. I had a silver one on my car for a week. Then painted it black. Ended up taking it off after a couple days.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me no likey. I had a silver one on my car for a week. Then painted it black. Ended up taking it off after a couple days.
Ya i dont have that option anymore. I cut out the waffling on the stock grill so you couldnt see it behind the slotted one. Im up in the air on it but gonna have to live with it. Something different<_<

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
There is something about it that makes it needed to be seen in person...
But, I don't dislike it. I think it's kinda fresh looking painted. So, no harm done.

·
Registered
93 Posts
so this is the insert that is suposed to go on top of the OEM one but you just inserted it?
Definitly opens up some more airflow. Not bad, just wish it was a but cleaner. looks bendy.
Oh you just cut out the center. I wish thre was another option as I like it a bet more then OEM except for the cheepness look of it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You cant really see it in these pictures but while i had to bumper cover off i took the core support and cut two 4" x 8" rectangles out to allow more airflow to the intercooler, I left all of the major support joints/edges so it wouldnt weaken the structure so much

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts