1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was just browsin on ptuning.com and came across this intake:

Fujita Intake

Anyone know anything about this? Any different than what's already available? Heard of the brand?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by arch4life@Oct 21 2005, 12:26 AM
does it look like it wont fit to anyone else? and what the fuck is up with those fins?
[snapback]539184[/snapback]​
Looks like those fins are from the (Tornado). Remember the commercial you take the round item with the fins and place it in your throttle body so the incoming air has a tornado effect.....

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
WOOOOOOWWWW DATS AMMMMAAAZZZTING!!!! Yaaayyy!!!!

The intake even comes with own little carrying bag, for 'competition'!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by arch4life@Oct 21 2005, 12:26 AM
does it look like it wont fit to anyone else? and what the fuck is up with those fins?
[snapback]539184[/snapback]​
I'm guessing that's just their standard pic and not the intake for the 6......as you can see, it's not even available yet.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I know this is an old post but I was just on their website and they do have one for the mazda6 v6 now. Im thinking i might just try it. Has anyone else yet

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
save yourself the trouble and just buy the cp-e intake. IF u get the fujita intake u will eventualy get the cp-e one. dont waste ur money on it and just go rite to the cp-e... trust me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was on rpm's website, that everyone seams to love, and they sell the fujita intake. So agian I ask, has anyone with a 3.0 installed this on your 6? i know the cp-e is great. But come on, 500 dollers? I have to eat this month!!!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I'd go Injen unless you plan on getting the cp-e. I save up for a few months and buy a CP-E.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I was on rpm's website, that everyone seams to love, and they sell the fujita intake. So agian I ask, has anyone with a 3.0 installed this on your 6? i know the cp-e is great. But come on, 500 dollers? I have to eat this month!!!
[/b]

Fujita makes decent pipes, arguably not quite up to the quality of Injen, but not crap either. They're pretty popular with the Eclipse 4g peeps. To answer your question, no one on this site has ever reported using a Fujita pipe.

Regarding the price on the CP-E package, you cant make a direct comparison to other manufacturers' CAI's. Remember the CP-E package is actually two products...a static piggy-back fuel manager and a pipe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
20 Participants
MikeyD
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing