Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Reading Topic: New Impala!

The link took me to some Panoz model... just go to their home page and it's at the top.

FWIW, this car is not my cup of tea. The front and rear overhangs are way too big and the styling just doesn't "do it" for me. I think the Mercury Marauder, while nothing special, is actually much more agressive looking and it's RWD, as opposed to FWD for the Impala. Just my .02, feel free to disagree :D

·
Registered
262 Posts

Yuck... the front and rear are entirely too long. It reminds me of the generic, ugly looking cars that Acura pumps out (minus the RSX which is a bit plain, but stylish nonetheless).

·
Registered
683 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New Impala!'

Why does it look so much like the Monte Carlo? Is the impala always a copy of another car? I remember way back when....the Impala's looked just like the Caprice... Can't GM think of anything Different? Ugh no wonder the auto industry is going soft here in the states. BLEH

·
Registered
391 Posts

Originally posted by Matt
            Doens't look very modern to me..[/b]

The only american car manufacturer that really knows how to make modern cars is cadillac.

·
Registered
657 Posts

Originally posted by Fuzzbear

Why does it look so much like the Monte Carlo? Is the impala always a copy of another car? I remember way back when....the Impala's looked just like the Caprice... Can't GM think of anything Different? Ugh no wonder the auto industry is going soft here in the states. BLEH[/b]
The Monte = the coupe version of the Impala. C'mon, you thought GM would make a seperate car? Pfffft

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I think it looks awsome.. Loooong and sleek :) Then I might agree that it is a rip off of other cars. But I like the size... Didn't know that it was FWD though.. Doesn't fit the car...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hhhhe I pressed the link and got a Jordan F1 on my screen... Strange page :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts