Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just found tis site I'm the proud owner of Mazda6 s 5 speed fully loaded Sepang Grn
my dealer Crown Moters had to swap with a Ohio dealer to get me this. I just love the color and car besides it goes along with my 99Miata Grn There both GREAT cars sometimes I have a hard time deciding which to drive :) :)
Will try to post pics hope it works
Larry

can't get them to take ????
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/larrykw/lst?.di.../Mazda1&.view=t

It should work now

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New Here'

The sepang green is a very nice color, good choice. It makes your car very different from the others - in a good way... not that the 6 doesn't stand out all by itself...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: New Here

ya the dealer had the Glaacier Silver, almost took that but there is a lot of silver cars out there and ask him to find a Sepang Grn and they did, glad I did
Larry

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: New Here

I think you're actually the second Sepang member, but I could be wrong about that. Welcome anyway, at least you're not one of around 100 silver/yellow/grey/blue 6s! :D

Have a fun stay, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: New Here

Am I in for something with Kincaid :) I guess I'll wait and see at least I'm ready for it :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Kincaid always posts TTWWP, which stands for:

This thread is worthless without pics!

·
Registered
980 Posts

Kincaid, is our "official" this thread is useless without pics guy. So usually people have a habit of posting that they got a new car but no pics to back it up. So Kincaid is usually the first person to post the suggest that the person also post some pics up.
No you are not in any sort of trouble. :)
Edit: Damn you Phrosted you beat me to it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts