1,776 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New here!!! Hi!'

Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

HAHA!! Sup!

Nope, Darksun is a fellow Protege owner... he's from our Vancouver Protege Club... but he's getting rid of his Protege5 for another car... I told him to get the Atenza (err 6) but he has to wait till 2004 if thats the case...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It just might be the case!!! Since its so hard to find somepone to take over my lease, maybe i will just ride it out till my lease is finish or until someone takes it over. My ads in BuySell will not come out for 1 week more. so well see. Buti went to the Japanese Mazda website, they have TONS of info and iptions on the new mazda 6. Altensa is the 5 doors version.

I personally am interested VERY MUCH in the WAGON!!:D

M

·
0 Posts

Me too - hence my name here "Mazda6Wgn"!!! Just registered, oh, about 5 minutes ago. Hello to everyone!

·
Registered
5 Posts

Me three - after seeing and sitting in a 6 wagon development car during press days at the NYC auto show, I'm totally smitten. Given that my Passat is a royal expensive PITA to keep running out of warranty, the 6 wagon can't get here soon enough for me....

Tom

·
Registered
446 Posts

Hey mutcth, I grew up in Yorktown. Good to see a fellow NYer here. I live near Albany now. I assume you saw the 6 at the Javitz center? I'm jealous. I haven't seen the car in person yet and am eagerly awaiting a hatchback in NA.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Yep - Javits center. I actually didn't register the hatchback - guess I was too focused on the wagon! (It might not have been there.)

Tom

·
Registered
26 Posts

Welcome to the new people.

The 6 will be on display here in Charlotte at the auto show next week!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts