Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,367 Posts
Ignoring the sassy-pants above me - Welcome to the forum!

You've posted in the 3rd gen section so I'm assuming you've got a 3rd gen. There's a whole section on tuning for that under the link in my sig for 3rd Gen 1 Stop Shop - have a look at those and see if it suits your needs. OVT doesn't officially tune us anymore from what I understand, but you can reach out directly and I think he's still happy to help out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ignoring the sassy-pants above me - Welcome to the forum!

You've posted in the 3rd gen section so I'm assuming you've got a 3rd gen. There's a whole section on tuning for that under the link in my sig for 3rd Gen 1 Stop Shop - have a look at those and see if it suits your needs. OVT doesn't officially tune us anymore from what I understand, but you can reach out directly and I think he's still happy to help out.
Thank you , I will take a look at that link

·
Registered
59 Posts
The tuning list is out of date, Rafael is not doing OV tuning anymore. Nobody has been able to get a response since early November last year. An updated list can be found on Facebook. DRTuned seems to be the current Skyactiv Tuner

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
The tuning list is out of date, Rafael is not doing OV tuning anymore. Nobody has been able to get a response since early November last year. An updated list can be found on Facebook. DRTuned seems to be the current Skyactiv Tuner
Let me verify this one to him. Another thing, I'd like to know if you are the one of those who didn't get any response from him. If yes, let me know what is your concern. Kindly send me your email address.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Well, youre wrong, cause ive heard from him and am in line to do a tune once i send my logs.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, youre wrong, cause ive heard from him and am in line to do a tune once i send my logs.
When? I've had multiple like myself that have been tuned by him that haven't heard back. November was the last time 4 people including myself have heard back from him

·
Registered
59 Posts
Let me verify this one to him. Another thing, I'd like to know if you are the one of those who didn't get any response from him. If yes, let me know what is your concern. Kindly send me your email address.
I've been tuned by him before I'm not a new user.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I've been tuned by him before I'm not a new user.

This is his reply when I asked him if he's no longer doing any tune. I also made a screenshot of your post.

Also, there are customers of Mat trying to reach me, but
1) they are trying to reach me through Mat's email (which I can't access), and
2) I can't support them since they're Mat's customers.

I'd have to pay for their license conversion to mine. Some of them don't like that. I can't do anything about it though. So, yeah. But the customers who goes to me directly, and who have paid to get supported, we have no problems.

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is his reply when I asked him if he's no longer doing any tune. I also made a screenshot of your post.
These are not customers of mat. These are his customers. He started tuning for them but hasn't finished. I'm glad he is alive & well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts