Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
wow - that is some impressive work. Did you at least save the meat for the holidays? Hope it won't cost too much to get it fixed.

And I will beat everyone to the punch....that will NOT buff right out.

·
Registered
234 Posts
that deer got ya real good..gave you a nice paint job too

btw: is your windshield tinted?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I think you should let the blood inspire you and paint the front end of your car blood red!

Hope it gets fixed fast!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow, I can say that I will not be doing that headlight mod anytime soon. Hope all works out wel for you. I guess that dinner was on you that night huh? LOL!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Damn, that picture will make baby Jesus cry, and it's almost his birthday. You ought to glue some of that fur to your dash.

·
Registered
336 Posts
oh my, just look at that left over deer fur where the headlight used to be.. :hoho: and the blood :deadhorse:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sad for you man, I know what it is. You're still lucky, those beast can really destroy the entire car even if you stay on the road after impact...

This may sound stupid, but would you have been able to avoid the deer if your windshield wouldn't have been tinted?

I have 20% on the back (55% on the front sides) and at night, I don't see much except from the beams of the car following me... No doubt, it looks good.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yuck. That does suck bad, sorry about your luck. Hitting a deer is no joke, that shit can kill you.

That windshield, man, is that insane or what. I'd be afraid to drive that car.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NoOoOoOoOOooooo.....more importantly...

were you able to save the projector from that side???
[/b]
Projector: GONE, saved the ballasts and the fog light projector with the HIDs in them

This may sound stupid, but would you have been able to avoid the deer if your windshield wouldn't have been tinted?
[/b]
No, I saw it jump out and actually pulled to the left alot other wise it would have been right in the front

Ouch, I feel your pain, I hit a cow in my civic once, trashed the car and the cow got up and ran away. WTF
[/b]
WTF, a cow. Sorry man but that crazy funny! LMAO! Were you ok in that accident?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
first off, HOLY SHIT. you DEFINITELY killed that deer. great job. oh the blood on the fender, makes me smile....

second, the fact that all your hard work went down the tubes does NOT make me happy.

thirdly, how can you see with a tinted windshield. or is that a joke that i just didn't pick up on?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
first off, HOLY SHIT. you DEFINITELY killed that deer. great job. oh the blood on the fender, makes me smile....
second, the fact that all your hard work went down the tubes does NOT make me happy.
thirdly, how can you see with a tinted windshield. or is that a joke that i just didn't pick up on?
[/b]
Nope, the sides and back are double 15% tint and the windsheild is single 15%

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Medical Exemption State allows medical exemptions for special tint. For more details about the specific terms of the exemption, consult your state law.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts