Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
whats the difference between MTX and ATX, what do they mean?
[/b]
I remember asking this question in a PM not too long ago. Welcome to the club...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I asked the saem question when I was a newb...seems so long ago!

Welcome.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
God I love acronyms. I too was at one point stumped by this one. This actually brings up a great point. It would really help if this site had a definition of terms area to look up such info. I dont how many times I have read some one asking what the Air Box Mod is or what in the world is a CP-E :)
What do you think Admin?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Hey, go for it, USAF 6S. Compile a list and we'll put up a sticky in this section.

Just like the service, you speak up, you volunteer yourself! :D

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
God I love acronyms. I too was at one point stumped by this one. This actually brings up a great point. It would really help if this site had a definition of terms area to look up such info. I dont how many times I have read some one asking what the Air Box Mod is or what in the world is a CP-E :)
What do you think Admin?
[/b]
Actually, someone on here tried to do just that. I don't think it was too much of a success, obviously.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Hey, go for it, USAF 6S. Compile a list and we'll put up a sticky in this section.

Just like the service, you speak up, you volunteer yourself! :D
[/b]
Shit!!!! More work! Damn I learned a long time ago not to jump into more work. Oh well it's for a great cause. I will get on this this evening.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the board! Enjoy your 6 and say bye to your money because mods are so much fun. :D

Acronyms are so cool. You'll enjoy them all, I'm sure. Like this one...ibtl.

:drive:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts