Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would stop and say I. Picked myself up a Black on Black MS6 Sept 29th. Loving the car so far. Its not my first mazda. I've had a MP3 and a Mazdaspeed protege, but so far this one is the best. Not to many plan for the MS6 though. The money I spend on it, takes money away from my play toy, my 1972 Datsun 510. But just thought I would say hi and start my way on post whoring. :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Both! I :love: datsun's, lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome. I've been reading these forums for almost 2 years and just decided to join a few months ago. I can say this as a little advice. People really hate when you post on a topic that has been covered already. And they also love to move your postings to the Newbie section even when its is more specific than half the stuff already posted in each section. Other than that everyone is very helpful, that is if you don't ask advice. Your always gonna get a handful of people who just wanna be mean.

As for Datsun, I love the old 240 and 280's. Hell I even love the old Nissan/Datsun 300. I will probably snag a late 70's 280 as a project as soon as I get my first passion 72 442 convertible project.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome guys. Ya that sounds like everybody I have been on. Hopefully I can get my old dime running soon, but its hard I want to mod the MS6, but I want to drive my dime.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That still sounds like it would eat up your bank account...unless its a pretty big account after buying a m6 still.
[/b]
I wish. Luckily though half the stuff I can get used from a 240sx. I plan to run a KA24DE from the 240sx, so if I find somebody that swapped in a sr20det, I can get the motor, ecu, fuel pump from them. and a lot of guys are getting griffin radiators that are around $250. So I can get the car running for under $1000.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well :welcome9: to the site! Have fun and remember to use the search feature, there is alot of very valuable info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts