Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup everybody! I'm from atlanta, ga. I drive a 2005 6i atx, came with 1 option, rear cargo net. Ive added factory 17" wheels, spoiler, kicker door speakers, kicker subs and amp, k&n air filter, removed the air intake resonator, changed the exhaust tips and headlight bulbs. Right now im not driving it because my license was suspended, im 18 and i was going 96 in a 75, so now i have plenty of time to do some more serious mods on it. I found this forum a while back but never joined, but i enjoy being able to find out so many things about this car. -brandon

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
welcome to the club.

sucks that your license is suspended. maybe your next investment should be a radar detector!! :D
[/b]
:laugh:

Yep, Valentine detector baby! Or if thats too rich for your blood, go with the Passport (i forget the model) one! :yesnod:

Welcome to the club! :drive:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Right now im not driving it because my license was suspended, im 18 and i was going 96 in a 75, so now i have plenty of time to do some more serious mods on it.
[/b]

I know exactly how you feel, I have a couple months left and its killing me, but I am using the time to rip out the seats and wire in my carpc!!!

Welcome to the club!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
millonater
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing