Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i am new in the forum, and have a 02/2006 msp6, that i love white pearl. in the near future in order of purchase CAI from mazda or AEM, Magnaflow Muffler, cp-e Cat to Muffler, Cobb Accesport and maybe atp turbo. But first i hope to learn from u guys

thanx for the help

PS. any msp6 in central New Jersey we got to get together. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey. I'm in NJ too and looking at the speed6's. Can you recommend any good dealerships and what'd you pay for your speed6?

·
Registered
234 Posts
your member numbers are 22,241 and 22,242...what are the odds of that happening??..just thought i'd share my random thought..lolol

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey. I'm in NJ too and looking at the speed6's. Can you recommend any good dealerships and what'd you pay for your speed6?
[/b]

Well i live in the Princeton area and i got to the

2201 ROUTE 33
HAMILTON SQUARE , NJ 08690
Phone: 609-587-7600
http://www.hamiltonmazda.net

And they have about 8 of them in the parking lot . i get my oil change and all the work there. and there is one route 18 south i belive in south brunswick
but let me know ok

your member numbers are 22,241 and 22,242...what are the odds of that happening??..just thought i'd share my random thought..lolol
[/b]

Well i gess 1 on 22,242 lollllll, i didn't even realize ......huhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
234 Posts
i meant that i found it interesting how you both posted in the same thread and your member numbers are one after the other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts