Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, I wanted to guage interest in getting some front grills made which resemble the accolade Extreme front grill which is a portion of the entire front bumper. I've looked everywhere with no luck for a badgeless grill for the 2003-2005 models that only have one bar across the center of the grill. Accolade said they did not have the Extreme grill available as a separate piece because it was a part of the entire front bumper of that kit. Infortunatly I want to keep my sport bumper and only replace the grill.

Would anyone be interested in a grill like this?? It looks like if there was enough people we might be able to get some made for us.
To see pictures check out Accolade's site, and also the below photochop I did (sorry it's a bit rough, but I did it real quick...)

1. b8john

·
Registered
99 Posts
theres a better grill out there, i cant remember who made it... if you look at the grill we have it curves down and then up from side to side... that one goes straight accross... i dont have the link right now since im at work but if your willing to wait til i go home (about 4 hrs) i can send you the link to the other one. how's that sound?

by the way... is that how the grill supposed to be? straight lines? let met know, maybe im wrong.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you know of a better grill that only has one bar across the middle I'd love it! the only badgeless ones I've seen have two, which basically is the stock sport grill without a badge. This one does look like it is straight across, but I actually don't mind that. If there is one that has one bar and has a curve which matches the upper portion that would be cool to.
Here is a link to accolade's page that has pics of their extreme bodykit. gives you a better idea of the grill non-photoshopped.

http://www.body-kit.com/maz0406aex.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.