Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im slipping all over witht he stock on my 2005 mazda6i atx. I want to get some new ones, something that will give a nice look. How hard of an install are petas and wat are some good ones to buy.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'd recommend the Autovation pedals. They require drilling but once on, they never move. The brake and clutch pedal have raised edges (depending on which you get...you can get inserts in them) that prevent slipping. They are sold by board sponsors so check them out. You can find pix by searching for Autovation or pedals.

:)

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Why does everybody have Autovation pedals?

Most pedals are very easy to install about 5 to 10 minutes take care
[/b]
Gotta link?

·
Registered
234 Posts
you can find the autovation pedals at RPM's site www.revolutionsix.com but the other ones im not sure about, i don't really like the idea of having to drill into the existing pedals which is why i never bought them but they do look nice

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Sorry, for not looking cuz I was in a rush at the time. You're the man, Devon!!! Lil' too pricey for pedals so I'll have to wait...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.