Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Mazda...I bought a 2006 Bright island Blue Mazda 6. we would have loved the V6 but we were on a budget. I am currently looking for new rims and tires but I haven't seen anything I like yet...I'll have pics when i go pick it up tomorrow..

·
Registered
814 Posts
Congrats...and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats! You might want to place your location in your sig so we know where you're from. Can't wait to see the pix. Have fun!!! :drive:

·
Registered
199 Posts
:wavey: Woohoo! Island Blue FTW!!! There have been a lot of island blue's joing up lately - I'm glad I'm not the only one representing anymore!!!!! Welcome to the club! You will love your car and all the compliments you get on the color! I couldn't be happier with mine!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hello and welcome!

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome to a fellow lady member thank god I as beginning to feel VERY out numbered!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome to a fellow lady member thank god I as beginning to feel VERY out numbered!
[/b]
Glad to be here, and can't wait to see what all i can do to this thing..once I get it that is

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have been to Louisvile...A friend of mine said "let's tour the bat factory"...my other friend said "I don't like bats" ??? He was thinking bats not bats....get it???? I don't quite get the horse stuff at all...just not my thing...after my stay at the gult house...'doubt I would go back...anyway...try my rims at www.tirerack.com. I paid $85 at the time for mine...they are sold as Kosi knock off's....they look great and weigh in at 18 lbs per piece as compared to 21 stock...the last thing you want to do is put on big 'ole fat 26lb rims...you may want a bunch of bing bing but it will slow you down big time...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have been to Louisvile...A friend of mine said "let's tour the bat factory"...my other friend said "I don't like bats" ??? He was thinking bats not bats....get it???? I don't quite get the horse stuff at all...just not my thing...after my stay at the gult house...'doubt I would go back...anyway...try my rims at www.tirerack.com. I paid $85 at the time for mine...they are sold as Kosi knock off's....they look great and weigh in at 18 lbs per piece as compared to 21 stock...the last thing you want to do is put on big 'ole fat 26lb rims...you may want a bunch of bing bing but it will slow you down big time...
[/b]
Heehee you had a bad stay huh...well there is plenty more to do now that we have 4th street live and you stay at a regular hotel..that place isn't worth the $$ you spend to stay there.

I'm not looking for bling either I want a clean wheel and I'm really picky :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Welcome! I am envious of your color. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to the boards and congrats on your purchase. Check the wheel and tire section for pointers on wheels, offsets and tires sizes.

·
Registered
900 Posts
click here: nice wheels! and then click the ASA AR1 silver!

I'm kind of partial to these. They look great on my '03 Redfire and the offset is perfect (no rubbing!). :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
click here: nice wheels! and then click the ASA AR1 silver!

I'm kind of partial to these. They look great on my '03 Redfire and the offset is perfect (no rubbing!). :yesnod:
[/b]

links to tirerack don't work.

·
Registered
900 Posts
links to tirerack don't work.
[/b]
:huh: That's funny. Did you click it? 'Cause I did and it goes right to a blue 6. Just click the silver ASA AR1 and - whoot! - der is is!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just bought my first Mazda...I bought a 2006 Bright island Blue Mazda 6. we would have loved the V6 but we were on a budget. I am currently looking for new rims and tires but I haven't seen anything I like yet...I'll have pics when i go pick it up tomorrow..
[/b]
CONGRATS!!!! and welcome...
18" looks very sharp on this sedan. OK to go with 18x7.5 or 18x8. I have 18x8 on mine.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts