Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK So who is out there from the New England states? Post your location & AIM name (or other contact info).

AIM: Infect1Truth
[email protected]
Waltham, MA or Southbury, CT depending on the time of year.

Steel Grey 6s (V6); 5 sp Sport Auto, Fully loaded.

Bah, all you lapis blue people get a real color ;-) jk... I almost bought a Lapis Blue one, but in some lights it looked a bit too purplish for my liking.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: New England Rollcall

Southern Nh here, V6 5spd lapis blue. I don't use AIM since I really only use a computer at work. I hardly ever use mine at home but my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Wassup. From small town near Lowell, MA, V6 5spd lapis blue, don't use AIM anymore, [email protected] (although I don't check that address that much)

·
Registered
77 Posts

Lapis Blue 6s, 5 speed, all the trimmings, Windsor, CT, dont use AIM either. Boy we love that Lapis Blue up here in NE!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Who else is going to the Rev It Up and what's your day and time?

I'm the Sunday, the 13th, 8:40 start.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New England Rollcall'

im representing LOWELL MA as well as CAMBRIDGE MA.. bc i just moved... so hi to all of you... and we should have a meet... hey green nuggs... there is a mazda salesboy in ur hood he lives on the dracut lowell line... and he's rockin the lapis blue6 right through your neighborhood. I made friends with him at the dealership :D i think we should have a BOSTON meet, as this thread grows. maybe in July or so.. what does everyone think?

-Glacier Silver 6i 5spd

AIM: pumpdembasiqz
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts

Representing West Warwick, RI over here. Yet my 6 has yet to show up at the dealers yet. Hopefully next week. This is my first new car and the first I can actually have some fun with so I am up for meeting people and learning what I need from people remotely nearby.

Steel Grey Mettalic 6s 5 speed Auto fully loaded :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

Perhaps I don't count, since I don't yet own a 6.

But I will be at Rev It Up in Boston on Saturday afternoon! java script:smilie(':D');

I live in the Connecticut, and currently drive a 2000 VW Passat V6.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Pimpin ain't easy? That must be you Erin. I'm Justin's friend with the silver 6s from Dracut.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: New England Rollcall

You know, we have an edit button for a reason :p

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Originally posted by Matts6s

Pimpin ain't easy?  That must be you Erin.  I'm Justin's friend with the silver 6s from Dracut.  [/b]
Dude, did you go by Eddie Coyles Tavern on Rt 113 on Saturday?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts