Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have had our 06 2.3L Wagon since December, and last month it devoloped a problem. It seems like whenever I get on the throttle hard, but not WOT it sometimes hesitates alittle bit around 40 K/PH and around 60 K/PH. Its usually around that and it seems like it is worse when I have more people in the car. It is of course under warrenty but the dealer over here couldnt find anything wrong. They said "Its normal for sport cars to do this" was there explaination....Any insight to this?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And you've had no check engine lights? Hesitation can usually be attributed to a fuel/ignition issue. If there was a restriction in the air intake, that could also contribute to it...but you have such low mileage on the car that seems highly unlikely.

Was this car purchsed new or used?
[/b]
Brand spankin new, only 2 K/M when bought. And no check engine lights. And this problem never happens WOT. Only when Im pushin it alittle bit. And at about 2500-3000 RPMs.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Throttle body mod is cheap, easy and doesn't take that much time to install. I would try this first. If you still have issues check the dealer to see about PCM/TCM software upgrade/bug-fix.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
Monsoon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing