·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Bummer........

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shitty part is it was a hit and run.
Luckily a witness came forward and provided a plate number. FINALLY got the cops to stop dicking me around, and I got a report and a case with an investigator. Unfortunately, the detective was off on vacation all week. This happened last Saturday.

I know exactly who did it. An old bag of bones who shouldnt be behind the wheel any more. She came back, looking for my car RIGHT after the cop left. I followed her for a ways and snapped a photo of the plates on the car, matching the description. Pretty self incriminating, really...

·
Registered
319 Posts
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. side swiped?

ahhh, beat me to it. that really sucks man! at least theres evidence....

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
I hope they throw the book at her. I mean, some people just shouldn't drive, and it's even worse that she just figured, oh..who cares...I'll just keep driving.

I know I'm supposed to respect my elders, but I wish bad things on that person. :\

On the upside hopefully you won't need to have the hassle of having to have your insurance pay for it.

GL man...

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (XsillyputtyX @ Jan 30 2010, 07:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633449
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. side swiped?

ahhh, beat me to it. that really sucks man! at least theres evidence....[/b]
It's pretty cut and dry. Damn, she must've been backing out at 100 mph. She wrapped the sheet metal all the way around the cross members in the door. Hoping the investigator will make something of it, and get me some focking liability info at least. If not, she will hopefully be charged. Probation likely, with a restitution of some sort, and hopefully lose her damn DL.

QUOTE (Insane @ Jan 30 2010, 07:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633450
I hope they throw the book at her. I mean, some people just shouldn't drive, and it's even worse that she just figured, oh..who cares...I'll just keep driving.

I know I'm supposed to respect my elders, but I wish bad things on that person. :\

On the upside hopefully you won't need to have the hassle of having to have your insurance pay for it.

GL man...[/b]
Thanks!
I wanted to be mature about it. I did. But, then I just stewed about it all week, and decided I want to just rip her head off and shit down her neck.
I just want to show up at her house, find the most treasured fruit of her labor, I mean something she really worked hard for and took great care of, and just fuck it. Just fuck the shit out of it. Then leave.
:swearin: X 1000000

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hey! I had that same "mod" courtesy of some cunty old bitch in a blue PT Cruiser.

She hit it hard enough to cave in my rear quarter panel and just drove off.

Are our cars just magnets for hit and run?

·
Registered
836 Posts
QUOTE (IHeartGroceries @ Jan 30 2010, 09:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633451
I just want to show up at her house, find the most treasured fruit of her labor, I mean something she really worked hard for and took great care of, and just fuck it. Just fuck the shit out of it. Then leave.
:swearin: X 1000000[/b]
I just spit McD's milkshake all over....awesome. Just awesome!!

ßill

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
lol why diddent u follow her all the way home and burn down her house?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Damn, dude, I'm sorry to see this. Hopefully once you talk to the detective, you'll get it squared away quick.

It better be fixed by the meet. :D

Which reminds me, we might have a little mini-meet the week before the actual one because a member is coming down from Ohio for a week and wants to hang with the local guys. You should definitely come out if you can.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Damn that blows hard.

I've had a door ding since mile 1252 when some bitch in a white minivan nailed my door and drove off. If I got side swiped like that I'd be seething though. It's bad enough that I have to fear my engine blowing up. lol

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Damn, that's a shame
Glad no one got hurt tho

If your local police are like mine for these situations, I have to ask, how is your insurance coverage cause your gonna be paying for it....

(my GTI was hit by a kid in front of my store while I was watching, called the police on the spot, the police got all the ins info and a filed an accident report right then & there only to find the bastid gave false address & insurance info to the officer, too which the officer later replied, "Damn that's too bad, hows your uninsured motorist coverage?")
(college town, thousands of transient students, this one provided an old local address and an old insurance card (he applied, got coverage & the card, then never paid & coverage canceled, but he still had the card which is all he wanted))

(btw- the GTI got a small paint scratch in the back bumper, it was never repaired)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
QUOTE (TiGraySpeed6 @ Jan 31 2010, 10:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633552
Damn, that's a shame
Glad no one got hurt tho

If your local police are like mine for these situations, I have to ask, how is your insurance coverage cause your gonna be paying for it....

(my GTI was hit by a kid in front of my store while I was watching, called the police on the spot, the police got all the ins info and a filed an accident report right then & there only to find the bastid gave false address & insurance info to the officer, too which the officer later replied, "Damn that's too bad, hows your uninsured motorist coverage?")
(college town, thousands of transient students, this one provided an old local address and an old insurance card (he applied, got coverage & the card, then never paid & coverage canceled, but he still had the card which is all he wanted))

(btw- the GTI got a small paint scratch in the back bumper, it was never repaired)[/b]
Creepy how i immediately thought of tallahassee when reading this, and when i looked at your location i was correct, hahaha.

I have about 3 or 4 door dings on my drivers side door. people are dicks around tampa too. It's kind of funny/sad how almost every car that drives by has some sort of ding, dent, or caved-in panel. No one has insurance around here either.

Just great.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lawl!! Thanks fellas. This thread makes me feel better. My girlfriend thinks I'm insane cause I say things like I want to harness all of the Earth's negative energy and channel into this lady, exploding her heart.
It's nice to see some negative things said about the scumsucking bitch, from somebody other than myself.
Hopefully I'll be back with updates this week.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
nice mod my friend! I had the same thing happen to me over the summer...900 later i had a new door

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet Jesus, the carnage! People are assholes. But, 900 bucks is alot less than I'd have expected for a door replacement!
I spoke with the insurance provider. $250 deductable for this incident. There isn't a snowballs chance they'll get the paint match right the first try. I know this from experience.

·
Registered
177 Posts
That really pisses me off. If you accidentally bang into someone at least have the common courtesy to leave your (real) name and phone number. I was driving my parents camper van one day (years and years ago), it had the spare tire on the back, well I backed into someone elses car and I made sure to leave my name and number. She called and I said I would pay to fix it, and I did.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
QUOTE (IHeartGroceries @ Jan 30 2010, 07:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633445

Need I say moAr?[/b]
Wow I am very sorry to see that! I would have been seeing red for sure. I hope it gets fixed well! I was just through Denton yesterday! I was in my friend's car though. I'll be in the speed6 this weekend most likely! It'll be the first mini-road trip with my new engine!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (MattOKC @ Feb 1 2010, 10:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1633847
Wow I am very sorry to see that! I would have been seeing red for sure. I hope it gets fixed well! I was just through Denton yesterday! I was in my friend's car though. I'll be in the speed6 this weekend most likely! It'll be the first mini-road trip with my new engine![/b]
Whaaaaat? What brings you down here?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts