Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,
Im new to the world of cars for sure, never was really interested but I picked up my 04' Mazda 6 and a year later I'm like DAMN I WANNA possibly MOD my baby haha, its too slow stock. Just sayin Whass up Im new, If anyone know any mazda meets in CA around Sacramento area, hit me up I've never been to one, sound dope though.
Yup so basically I'm a car noob but love to meet new peoples and learn.
Peace out!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Clearly I'm in Sac. Check out the regional thread, but in all honesty we do more on the MOCC forums.

Mazda Owners Club of California - Index

We have local meets twice a month. One on a Saturday morning, and a Wed night meet. We also try to get together with the Bay Area gang when the time allows.

I'm in Land Park, where are you at in Sac?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Antelope, Maybe 2 miles away from Roseville :))
Just moved here from WA, like 4 weeeks ago heh.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome to the boards and the Sacramento area....

·
Registered
2 Posts
sup well i jus sold ma 04 6s n i am tryna to get rid of my injen cai and the unichip plug n play i paid 299 for the cai and 750 for the unichip wen i irst bought thm, but im only askn for 450 for both? i live in fresno cal only 3hrs awy let me noe if u intrestd? cell is 559-394-3501

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sup Guys! I am from Sacramento, have a Mazda 6 , got 48K miles on it. I was wondering if any of u guys could tell me a good place to get the transmission fluid flush done besides the dealer who charge 280 bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts