Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email from Defi I'll post it for you guys.

Hi, Jeff.

Thank you for inquiry.
We will not release the Defi-Link BFs with 52mm diameter.
But we are now developing the Blue Racer based amber red gauges.
And we will put them to this year's SEMA.

Thank you and best regards.
Hiroshi Kagami
Defi

They don't have may gauge types though. Anyway, just thought I'd post it.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Thats awesome news... a 52MM DEFI gauge that will color match the dash and does not require the overpriced control unit!! Sign me up :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thats awesome news... a 52MM DEFI gauge that will color match the dash and does not require the overpriced control unit!! Sign me up :)
[/b]
Sweet...I'm holding off on buying the Defi BF till I hear more about this. When is the SEMA show so I can get an idea on when this will be out?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Sweet...I'm holding off on buying the Defi BF till I hear more about this. When is the SEMA show so I can get an idea on when this will be out?
[/b]
SEMA is the first week in Nov

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I like the Idea of the control unit, keeps the install clean and then u can just daisy chain them.

They already have blue Defi BF's but they require the controlunit II. and the Red BF's match the gauges very well from what I have seen.

I would like more types of gauges if anything, a Voltmeter, Vacuum, and a A/F added to the line. Hopefully come spring time when I will be purchasing them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I emailed them Mon. and get the response Tues, that was fast! :) Here is the reply:

Hi, Jeff.

At this moment, I can not commit the exact release date...
I awfully sorry for kept you waiting..

Hiroshi Kagami
Defi[/b]

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, for the fun of it I emailed Defi again. The response looks like there is still a chance we might see these.

Thank you for inquiry.
We are aware of the demands for the "Blue Racer in Red".
And we have built some prototype of red gauges.but at this moment we have not fixed exact release plan yet.
So, when we are ready, we will post product information on our website.

Thank you and best regards.
Hiroshi Kagami
Defi[/b]
If anyone else wants to bug them their email is [email protected]. I would imagine the more interest they hear about the quicker they will work on getting these out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts