Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!Puente Hills Mazda under new management!!
Off the 60 freeway
17370 gale ave city of industry ca 91748
next to Ford

Hey how u guys doing
I dont know how the dealership was back then
but is now under new management
I am the lead service advisor in the service department
My name is Rafael
Im also in charge of mazdaspeed dept
We will be getting a bunch of new mazdaspeed products january 06
come out to the dealership and check it out
any suggestions,requests or concerns email me
ill be glad to help you guys

by the way we have the new mazdaspeed 6 instock

[email protected]

·
Registered
68 Posts
dang finally a dealer thats close to my place other than mazda that messed up ma car......so rafael....
i was wonderin...ma drivers seat right side support is broken and the othe dealer told me the seats are on national backorder.....is this true?........cuz the dealer i went to efore was working on my car and the technician left the hood open, wind blew, broke the brackets and they gave me new hood and fenders painted.....so i was just wondering if they tellin me the truth or just yaning my chains......i need to know soon...
thanks for your time

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang finally a dealer thats close to my place other than mazda that messed up ma car......so rafael....
i was wonderin...ma drivers seat right side support is broken and the othe dealer told me the seats are on national backorder.....is this true?........cuz the dealer i went to efore was working on my car and the technician left the hood open, wind blew, broke the brackets and they gave me new hood and fenders painted.....so i was just wondering if they tellin me the truth or just yaning my chains......i need to know soon...
thanks for your time
hey how u doing sukhyunx624 i checked with my parts manager as far as I know there not on back order
give me a call @6269659988

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
thanks for your time
[/b]
You're profile says you're in NY... I hope you aren't because Puente Hills in in CA.

·
Registered
68 Posts
im from ny but im in ontario CA for about a year....goin to automotive school....yeapp...i love cars..
and ill give u a cal rafael

·
Registered
68 Posts
did you usually take your car to romero mazda in ontario?
[/b]

yea....they f'ed up ma car no joke and all the work they said they were gonna do they never did.....i dont trust them

·
Registered
137 Posts
So where are we supposed to take these cars?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * :sarc: I need a oil change.
Without receiving the Royal Muffle?

·
Registered
905 Posts
They do the work and that's it. They denied a couple of my warranty claims that i know other dealerships have taken care of. And i've taken my car there plenty of times and they washed it once if you care about that.

·
Registered
64 Posts
man...i had a bad experience there at Puente Hills Mazda
the price is higher than many dealer and the sales are not friendly at all
the most terrible thing is that in order to get the first time oil change, u gotta let them (the dealer) fill out the Mazda new car purchase survey
isnt that ridiculous?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
thanks for your time
[/b]
Still waiting for my heated seat driver side since 12/05....its now halfway through May 06.....
- ordered at Wayne Mazda, NJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts