Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh... this thing is mind boggling :sarc . So far of looking, the only way NOT to get the sports package is to pick a beige interior. I'm not really a fan of the sports package.. as I am getting the touring a-spec kit when I do buy my own car. The thing is, I only want the rear spoiler, bose audio, & power sunroof, but the site won't let me do this.. anyone know if the dealers will make an exception to this? also, has anyone else played around the configurations?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Reading Topic: New configurations on the mazda 6 build site

I get the impression the site is screwy. I don't think it's reflecting the actual order configs at the moment.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New configurations on the mazda 6 build site'

Originally posted by DennyA

I get the impression the site is screwy.[/b]
Yep, it's broke again..:(

·
Registered
9 Posts

Originally posted by ugk

Ahh... this thing is mind boggling :sarc . So far of looking, the only way NOT to get the sports package is to pick a beige interior. I'm not really a fan of the sports package.. as I am getting the touring a-spec kit when I do buy my own car. The thing is, I only want the rear spoiler, bose audio, & power sunroof, but the site won't let me do this.. anyone know if the dealers will make an exception to this? also, has anyone else played around the configurations?[/b]
I just returned from an auto show, having met with the Mazda company representatives. The site does not reflect the actual ordering situation. You can order either spoiler, the audio package and the roof. AND, you CAN order the side air bags without the sport package (I looked at a non-sport vehicle WITH the side airbags); or the sport package with the lip spoiler.

In many cases, the dealers do not know or, at least do not tell you, that you can order almost everything ala-carte. They prefer to sell what is already in stock and the early deliveries had configurations and packages that reflected their marketing perceptions of what most buyers would want.

LG

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

That's cool, thanks for the info!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts