Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there will be any new color choices for 2004 in the U.S.? The Glacier Silver Metallic looks too white and not sparkly enough. It doesn't look nearly as good in person as it does in the brochure or in ads. The cars in the U.S. ads and brochures look more like some of the silver metallics I have seen on European Mazda 6's and looks a LOT better.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New colors for 2004 US models?'

The car has only been on the market for a couple of months, I'm not sure Mazda even knows what colors it will offer for 2004 yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Reading Topic: New colors for 2004 US models?

I was thinking about having my friends dad wh owns a bodyshop, apply an additional layer of metalic clear coat onto my silver 6s. Would this work?

·
Registered
657 Posts

Metallic =/= clear.

If you mean adding a layer of pearl to the clear, I'm 99% sure you'll have to strip the clear& paint off completely and redo the whole thing.

·
Registered
543 Posts

I wish they'd offer more colors. Some colors I'd like to see:

a TRUE candy-apple-red
dark, metallic Midnight Blue
metallic Pewter/goldish color like my husband's Silverado p-u.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

The Sepang Green is really nice if it is the color I think it is. I saw a dark green color on the japanese "build your 6" page, think it was only available on the wagon. It was really not-nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts

can someone show me the difference between arctic white and pearl white coz u really cant tell the difference on their own..
examples would be nice thanx

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

I think a dark blue would be bitchin' for the sedan/hatch on the 2004 US version, since thats when i'll be getting mine :-D!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts