Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new 6 today. 2006 6s Grand Sport 5-door. Its onyx black with black leather. Same combo I had before. MSRP was 29k and got it down to 21k. You guys think I got a good deal? Its a pretty nice car. Its def a lot faster than the 4 banger and the transmission is a lot smoother. The flip key is pretty cool too. Factory HID's are sweet!..much better than just putting in HID's in to the stock projectors. But I had to say farewell to my old 6, gave it to my brother. I'll post some pics tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just got my new 6 today. 2006 6s Grand Sport 5-door. Its onyx black with black leather. Same combo I had before. MSRP was 29k and got it down to 21k. You guys think I got a good deal? Its a pretty nice car. Its def a lot faster than the 4 banger and the transmission is a lot smoother. The flip key is pretty cool too. Factory HID's are sweet!..much better than just putting in HID's in to the stock projectors. But I had to say farewell to my old 6, gave it to my brother. I'll post some pics tomorrow. :)
[/b]
congrats on the new car, did you just give your old car to your brother for free?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats on the new car, did you just give your old car to your brother for free?
[/b]
Thanks! I didnt give it to him for free. He's gonna continue paying the loan on it now.

·
Registered
867 Posts
:ring: Congrats man good luck with car and all

·
Registered
978 Posts
wow, 8k off. that seems really good to me! was it hard to get that price? a friend of mine is looking for a new car, so it'd be good to let him know, although I'm not sure I like the idea of driving the same car. your dealership must be wanting to get rid of their 06's really bad! good for you though...congrats!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Being that you got the Grand Sport fully loaded right? You actually got only about $1200 over MSRP on it for an 06 with rebates. I'd say you did a damn good job getting it that low.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I just got mine as well.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on your purchase! I just got mine as well.
[/b]
Thanks guys. I got it from Wayne Mazda. The salesman really wanted to get rid of the '06's. I think they only had 2 Grand Sport/Grand Tourings left for the '06. And I think he didnt wanna get one from another dealer. He just gave in to my bargaining. It took me a little less than 10 minutes to get the price down. If anyone is looking for a car, see Mike Del Vecchio or Brian Garcia and tell em that Unmesh Patel sent you.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I thought about trading my 06 6i in on a Grand Sport. I don't wanna take the hit tho on the trade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts