Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to the RPM crew!

I have been very satisfied with my audiolink and rpm store experience thus far.

My 3rd Gen iPod is starting to crap out on me and will likely be updating to the Video in the future. Is it possible to get just the cable that has the dock connector and RCA Video cable on it without having to purchase an entire new Audiolink unit?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Hey to the RPM crew!

I have been very satisfied with my audiolink and rpm store experience thus far.

My 3rd Gen iPod is starting to crap out on me and will likely be updating to the Video in the future. Is it possible to get just the cable that has the dock connector and RCA Video cable on it without having to purchase an entire new Audiolink unit?
[/b]
Yes, we will be adding the accessory cables to our website shortly, so that they can be ordered separately from the device.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Donny-

Do you have pricing yet?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Donny I have made the purchase on the website it says shipping order for the week of Sep18 to Sep22.. I just wanna know the status of my order. It still says processing..

·
Registered
4,155 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Do you have the cable with just the ipod connector, with no other cables attached? How about a longer one of these instead of the standard length?
[/b]
We no longer have the cable with only the iPod connector. We ran out of the ones we had and AudioLink decided to stop making them. Also, Jared is correct. You can purchase an 8-pin mini-DIN extension cable to extend it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Will the cable for iPod video work with a 3rd gen iPod? I have a 3rd gen but may upgrade to video in the future, so I may as well get a iPod video cable now right?

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Will the cable for iPod video work with a 3rd gen iPod? I have a 3rd gen but may upgrade to video in the future, so I may as well get a iPod video cable now right?
[/b]
Yes, the audio, etc. will still work fine, there just won't be any video output until you actually get an iPod video.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts