Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? We are thinking of using this tiburon cuda style kit for the mazda 6...i think the lines match up for the most part.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Reading Topic: New Body Kit for Mazda 6

YEAH!!! looks like an MPS body-kit I was sure that sooner or later it will be available :) is it custom or an aftermarket bodykit?

the front air-dam looks a bit cheap though, like piece of plastic, but anyway with a few mods it will be a killer! :)

I like it!

·
Registered
461 Posts

i wouldnt go with that kit, especially one that comes from THAT car. You know what, that Hyundai was voted by EVO magazine of the UK, by head european manufactuer designers, as the ugliest car EVER!

by the way, those who voted included the Murcielago designer, the Bentley continential GT designer, the head Jag designer .etc .etc, so very influencial people.

·
Registered
56 Posts

Hey, you have changed the pics!!! I swear I saw an MPS body kit a minute before the last update of the thread!!!

That hyunday looks terrible!!! :E

·
Registered
657 Posts

Wow.... Just..... WOW.

And I thought ugly had hit a plateau, but that car brings it up more than a few levels.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

WHooaaa!! I want that :D The title... and then the pic... A almost had an hear attack!!

The Tiburon is ugly as it is... Then this,......... Muhahaha

·
Registered
980 Posts

Why the hell does the Tiburon have a gazillion headlights? It looks so dumb. I dont really like the kit neither.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New Body Kit for Mazda 6'

wow, that really redefines the word of ugly for me.. I hope any kit like that for the 6 don't look half as bad as that one :sarc

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

The new Tiburon just has 2 headlights, I think it looks pretty slick, too bad it's a Hyundai...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Its nice.. on the bottom pic.. There are two "vents" between the "fart cannons" :D If you look thru the left one, you see the left rear wheel... Now where is the tail pipe going to that exhaust? :D

Looks more and more like a Pokémon the more I look at it... A Pokémon pig...

·
Registered
657 Posts

Well, the new Tibuglies DO have dual exaust. Maybe it's a lighting effect that's making it look like the wheel... Who knows? And with a kit that ugly... Who really cares?

·
Registered
113 Posts

ah i h8 the color... n why is there a shell on the door ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: New Body Kit for Mazda 6

All I got to say is this. You do that to your new car only because you really hate it. As for most Hyundai owners hate their cars because they can't afford anything better.

·
Registered
657 Posts

Actually, I think he's a distributor looking for opinions, not someone trying to put a kit on his car. Notice the "we" in his post.

Glad we talked him out of that one.....

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New Body Kit for Mazda 6'

Originally posted by Blackbird

Its nice.. on the bottom pic.. There are two "vents" between the "fart cannons" :D If you look thru the left one, you see the left rear wheel... Now where is the tail pipe going to that exhaust? :D[/b]
That would be ultimate rice. I mean I don't see any pipes either.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts