Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says... got the grill and eyelids painted for $ 50... anyone in the Maine, New Hampshire area, i got it done at Roger's Auto Body Rollinsford, NH.... Have not put eyelids on yet because i still have to install my HID's and angel eyes, will be doing that in a couple weeks when i am on vaca :D .... anyway here are the pics all compliments are welcome:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
is the top bar a different color from the rest? is looks a lot darker than the other bars.

·
Registered
276 Posts
looks nice....like the matte black in the middle. how is the fit of the grill? looks like an uneven gap on the left side of the hood?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Wow when I made the photochop of your grille a while back I had no idea you were actually going to do it! Looks great man, that was my favorite choice of colors when I made the chops :D

·
Registered
748 Posts
looks nice....like the matte black in the middle. how is the fit of the grill? looks like an uneven gap on the left side of the hood?
[/b]
yeah,it does seem uneven on the left side. but still looks damn nice? when was the GB for this grille?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the compliments everyone..... i dont see the gap you guys are talking about, maybe its the angle of the pic? it seems perfect in person....

the grill took donny from RPM like 5 mos to get, the group buy was a while ago....

yes, the top bar and outer sides of the grill are body and the middle bars are a flat black...

without your help Regulator, i prob would have done all body, ty again the photoshops....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
15 Participants
Iluv2zmzm
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing