Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
lol i had that same badge on my rx7 turbo II in the early 90s. but hey if you like it thats really all that matters

·
Registered
167 Posts
I see that, and I think Volkswagon bug.

I primarily don't care for the different "font" though

·
Registered
147 Posts
FUNNY

I used to have the same badge on my Subaru WRX...... I got it from the VW Bettle TURBO-S........ looks good, I dont think I will do the same to my car tho.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I think it just attracts too much attention...for my tastes

The Mazdaspeed badge is bad enough...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Here is the picture of the one I just ordered. These puppies are hot.
[attachment=18805:94_1_b.jpg]

Have to stay original. Find me another 6 out there sporting these! They should look perfect with my new blue neon license plate frame.

P.S. Too much caffeine and a great morning at the gym, sorry a bit off the walls. Honestly though I love the lines of these cars. Our badges only get in the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
I stripped all of mine off. I'd like to find a 2.3T.

I had to take mine off after the cop was looking at the model of car to write on the ticket when I passed him doing 91 and it says mazdaSPEED (yeah write him a big fat ticket!)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'd like to find a 2.3T.[/b]
i'm considering stripping off the mazdaspeed and replace it with the larger mazda from a regular 6. then, adding the 2.3 from a mazda3 on the right side.

i like the sleeper feeling of the ms6.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
:laugh:

that is funny!
I was holding out for the "HELLO KITTY" emblem
Here is the picture of the one I just ordered. These puppies are hot.
[attachment=18805:94_1_b.jpg]
Have to stay original. Find me another 6 out there sporting these! They should look perfect with my new blue neon license plate frame.
P.S. Too much caffeine and a great morning at the gym, sorry a bit off the walls. Honestly though I love the lines of these cars. Our badges only get in the way.[/b]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.