21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
As long as we exclude wagons I'm in!

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Like I was saying to DrFeelGood - these seriously take me about 10 seconds to create (and about 30 to upload/post) because I've got the template ready. Give me any color combination and I can do it - and it doesn't have to be just two, though it gets very busy very quick.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
@DrFeelGood, @waughoo, @b1lk1, @mmoore9323, @blackerphotos, @ignis0, @999R - it has been done!!

I'd also like to congratulate @hurddawg and @bluedevil6 for being the first ones awarded with said badge! Congrats!

As for how this will happen in the future: Anyone who wishes to recommend a member to be awarded with this, even if it's themselves, please PM me and we can discuss any more details if necessary (can't just go about awarding this to anyone without at least a little info) :)

P.S. Sorry about my absence as of late; I was on a much needed vacation for the last week and a half :D

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Thanks @Byakuya for taking the time to do this! I hope you enjoyed your time off:)

Congrats @bluedevil6!!

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Rally Racer
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
@hurddawg & @bluedevil6, nominated and awarded, wohoo, it works!

Congrats gentlemen, I have been following the work you two have done with admiration. There are undoubtedly more on here that have been putting in the good fight. I can't wait until they have been identified.

Thanks Stephen for doing this. Plus one for @Byakuya.

Now to answer @999R 's question. How does one go about this.

I sent a PM nomination request directly to Stephen but perhaps a dedicated nomination thread is in order.

Maybe I could get a little guidance on the best way to do this. A generic thread set up for the topic that can then be populated with a poll when the person nominating makes an entry?

Perhaps we just do that with this thread?

·
Premium Member
203 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
I just realized I must be loosing my mind. The response about how it will be awarded was already stated. Oops. Plus 10 geriatric points for me... is there a badge for that? Nevermind.
If you'd like to make a dedicated thread for it, I don't mind at all. Can be something along the lines of "1st Generation Resuscitation Thread" where people can come ask generic questions about it or nominate those who deserve it. Just a thought.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Thank you all so much for the support!!
I guess I’ll be nice and leave a little teaser right here as to everything happening right now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rally Racer
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thank you all so much for the support!!
I guess I’ll be nice and leave a little teaser right here as to everything happening right now ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I think I know what this means. Good luck mate.

I wish I had that garage when I had to replace all my cats and drill out the back of the bank 1 head because of that darn manifold bolt that broke inside.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm glad you guys got your badges. They look great.

Unfortunately It looks like my comment a couple months back when I said I was more likely to kill than save the car came true.

A wet road, 42 in a 35 mph, 3500 rpm, and a sharpening corner claimed my inexperience at driving. I was lucky to have been able to ditch the car in a lawn and not the trees or on coming traffic. Lesson learned. I think I'm going to get a slower car until I mature a bit more.

Thanks for the help you guys had given me in previous posts. Peace

Also rip that mailbox

Attachments

·
Rally Racer
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

Unfortunately It looks like my comment a couple months back when I said I was more likely to kill than save the car came true.

A wet road, 42 in a 35 mph, 3500 rpm, and a sharpening corner claimed my inexperience at driving. I was lucky to have been able to ditch the car in a lawn and not the trees or on coming traffic. Lesson learned. I think I'm going to get a slower car until I mature a bit more.

Also rip that mailbox

Bummer about the car but that was a very mature observation. You must have been in second gear when you went off-roading.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts

Also rip that mailbox
Sounds like you're doing okay though, and that's all that matters :)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
10 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing