Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i plan on buyin a pacificblue mazda 6 manual classic in a few months, so i thought i'd join the gang of mazda owners already:D

Just tryin to work out my budget, does anyone have approx costs of acc' such as 17inch wheels? real spolier and painted sports grille cover! plus anything else you can think of *LOL*

I Phoned a dealer today and was told the whole bodykit inc the foglights painted and fitted would set me back around $3000..

Thanks in advanced from a new Melbourne Member ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New Aussie'

Hey, Welcome to another potential 6 owner from Melbourne.

There are not many deals going around at the moment , so its best to stick with a dealer who is near your home or work.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Who knows, one day all of us Melburnian 6 owners can meet up somewhere and drool over our cars, haha.

MM6
www.geocities.com/bgmaz6

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'New Aussie'

Nice car , i was just wondering is the colour of your car pacific blue ? because that is my second pref'

·
Registered
461 Posts
Reading Topic: New Aussie

well since this is the Melbourne forum, i might as well have a say.

we ordered a Sports Luxury in Classic red with the sports grille. The car's being delivered at the end of March, so not long to go now!

Anyway, to help out with your accessories issue, the sports grille costed us $217 fitted and painted. City Mazda charges $250 for the same thing for some reason, so on that note, you might want to shop around the dealers!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Anyone know the price of the 17inch wheels ??

or do they have better looking 16inch wheels at the dealers? that way i wouldnt require a tyre change!

·
Registered
237 Posts

you are much better off getting aftermarket 17" wheels because i think mazda charges around nearly 3grand for 17" and tyres. aftermarket if you watch you wallet and play your cards right you will easily get a good set for around 2g AUD.

check out http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp for some options on aftermarket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts