Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new program just came out, so I can do $5500 discoutn for any mazdaspeed6 I have in the lot, thanks. (for buying)

Leasing I can do about $4500 discount this month, just thought i'd let everyone know.

I have 4 or 5 more speed6 on the lot, dont know why but they are starting to sell,

2 black cheery GT, one with navi one without
1 liquid plantium GT with Navi
1 Red Sport
i think thats about it so I guess its 4, but I will update tomorrow if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are you looking for in a lease?????

A new program just came out, so I can do $5500 discoutn for any mazdaspeed6 I have in the lot, thanks. (for buying)

Leasing I can do about $4500 discount this month, just thought i'd let everyone know.

I have 4 or 5 more speed6 on the lot, dont know why but they are starting to sell,

2 black cheery GT, one with navi one without
1 liquid plantium GT with Navi
1 Red Sport
i think thats about it so I guess its 4, but I will update tomorrow if anyone is interested.
[/b]

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
what are you looking for in a lease?????
[/b]
Well, so far, the dealer im working with is giving me $6000+ taken off from the MSRP of the car, and more dollars for the inclusion of my S-plan. They have the exact car that I want, and they are in the process of appraising my car, which although in good condition may land me upside down somewhere between $500 and $1000. Either or, I dont mind, with so much money coming off the MSRP, my payment for the new car will be in the same basic neighborhood as my 04 mazda6s, im not mad. Just patient. :yesnod:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I guess different region has different offer, I believe a member from this board just recently purchased a ms6 with about 2.9 or 0.9 apr rate, which is not possible to get in CA, but if you can get somewhere near 6000 off from MSRP thats a very very good deal.

Well, so far, the dealer im working with is giving me $6000+ taken off from the MSRP of the car, and more dollars for the inclusion of my S-plan. They have the exact car that I want, and they are in the process of appraising my car, which although in good condition may land me upside down somewhere between $500 and $1000. Either or, I dont mind, with so much money coming off the MSRP, my payment for the new car will be in the same basic neighborhood as my 04 mazda6s, im not mad. Just patient. :yesnod:
[/b]

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
well I guess different region has different offer, I believe a member from this board just recently purchased a ms6 with about 2.9 or 0.9 apr rate, which is not possible to get in CA, but if you can get somewhere near 6000 off from MSRP thats a very very good deal.
[/b]
do you ship cars to Michigan if I buy from you?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Confucse, Yes I can ship the car if you buy from me, but you will need your locat DMV to issue a paper stating that you will take care of your registeration over there

My dealership is in Los Angeles, California

1 - 9 of 9 Posts