Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I get to bring him home in 3 weeks time, after he is weaned. He is a Moasic Chinchilla (moasic is in reference to the colour). I've wanted to get one for 6 or 7 years, and finally decided to take the plunge. But, uh... don't tell my landlord :p

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chinchilla, they are long time companions... they can live up to 25 years.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His name is Sobe, after my favourite drink brand. I'mt hinking of hitting up the company for advertising profits ;)

And as for stepping on them, they grow to between 9-14 inches without the tail. So you'd really have to not be looking.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Chinchilla, they are long time companions... they can live up to 25 years.
[/b]
I'm just kidding...looks super cute! No shit though? 25years? They must have an incredible heart.

^ if you dont step on it, or forget to feed it, i did the latter to my hampster like 5 years ago....
[/b]
Ok just so I understand...it starved to death on your floor and then you stepped on it?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm just kidding...looks super cute! No shit though? 25years? They must have an incredible heart.
[/b]
Yeah I know, incredible they can live that long! They are also highly trainable, kind of like having a small dog.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Yeah I know, incredible they can live that long! They are also highly trainable, kind of like having a small dog.
[/b]

I hate small dogs. just want to setep on them. better off with this than a dog.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hear they make nice coats :)
[/b]
You, sir, are a bastard! :p I can't believe anyone would treat such an awesome animal so cruelly and make them in to coats. I've actually seen some of the peta videos of the farms and its just appalling. :tear:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
14 Participants
Mazda Gremlyn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing