Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've been lurking here for a little while, but I bought my 6 last week so I thought I'd finally join. I bought a 2006 Lapis Blue ATX 6S with Sport Package. I really like the car so far, although sometimes I think I should have gotten an MTX. My last couple of cars were Taurus SHO's with 5-speeds. I kind of miss shifting, but the vast majority of my driving is city driving, and with the traffic here in York it was getting kind of annoying. Besides, this way I don't have to listen to the wife complain about not being able to drive my car. Maybe that's good, and maybe that's bad. We shall see. ;)

Like I said, my previous couple of cars were SHO's. They're great cars; fast runners and they handle well. I'm going to miss my latest '95, but as an everyday car it was becoming a hassle. It was starting to nickel-and-dime me to death. And with some parts starting to become obsolete, impending repairs were becoming a crapshoot. I'm letting it go while it still has some life left in it.

Anyways, the SHO continues to have a great community, full of people more than willing to help a guy out. I'm hoping to find the same thing for my Mazda. From what I've seen so far, it looks like there is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts