Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an '04 Black 6s Hatchback last friday in Kansas City and drove it back home to Chicago. 30k Miles, Bose Stereo (which, to my dismay, is in terrible need of upgrading), sun roof, leather, the whole works. Paid 16,800 pre-tax for it.

Just wanted to say hi, and thanks in advance for all the info I'm going to get from this community as far as modding everything I possibly can in this car.

-Jeff

·
Registered
978 Posts
Very nice ride...black looks amazing when it's clean. Any dings or damage when you got it? Congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
you could always do better than Bose, even if it is a good brand.

and welcome to the club. lot's of good info here so take your time and soak it all up. hhave any qustions feel free to ask us, just make sure you search for it first.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hello and welcome :) which part of chicago do u live at?
Mabey i'll see u driving arround sometime LOL...

Congrats on the new ride!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zzzzoom6,
Apart from a few scratches on the top of the spoiler, there is no damage to the body.

Untitledav,
I'm in Orland Park (not really chicago, I know, but close enough that it's easier to say chicago then describe a suburb south of it)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Untitledav,
I'm in Orland Park (not really chicago, I know, but close enough that it's easier to say chicago then describe a suburb south of it)
[/b]
Cool close enough....
You should come for the june 11 meeting in chicago....

Check the regional forums if you r interested...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
kdn02
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing