Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Originally posted by Cookim6@Jul 28 2005, 03:14 PM
Dealer plate frames will be replaced.  A drop is in the plans so look out for that.

It is an ATX because I can't/don't want to drive stick. 

BTW this is a girl's car. :laugh:  Mine.
[snapback]470286[/snapback]​
I'm a girl too and I drive MTX but that's ok, I guess the guys will let that one slide (that you drive ATX).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Originally posted by anjyl_99@Jul 28 2005, 04:32 PM
I'm a girl too and I drive MTX but that's ok, I guess the guys will let that one slide (that you drive ATX).
[snapback]470307[/snapback]​
Well being pregnant and driving stick... :laugh:

That is alright.....I had/still have a 2000 Grand Am 3.4L Supercharged. It is getting parted out and sold. It has put a smackdown on Camaros, Mustangs, SRT4s, and Scoobys! ;)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ah, what with all the "drop it" comments? The 6 is nice and low already, enough so that I have to worry about smushing the rims, or grating the bottom front when parking. Don't rice your 6! It looks nice already...

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by Sax Maniac@Jul 29 2005, 01:34 AM
Ah, what with all the "drop it" comments?  The 6 is nice and low already, enough so that I have to worry about smushing the rims, or grating the bottom front when parking.  Don't rice your 6!  It looks nice already...
[snapback]470512[/snapback]​
You make me sick

·
Registered
744 Posts
i love the lapis 6s :) too bad you had to photoshop it with little sparkles

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Originally posted by Sax Maniac@Jul 28 2005, 09:34 PM
Ah, what with all the "drop it" comments?  The 6 is nice and low already, enough so that I have to worry about smushing the rims, or grating the bottom front when parking.  Don't rice your 6!  It looks nice already...
Um, no. First off, lowering has nothing to do with "smushing" the rims. I never had to worry about parking it, and don't now as long as I pay attention. And lowering has nothing to do with rice.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Originally posted by SkippyRock@Jul 29 2005, 02:06 AM
i love the lapis 6s :)  too bad you had to photoshop it with little sparkles
[snapback]470848[/snapback]​
Not a photshop....those sparkles are real. ;)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Originally posted by Sax Maniac@Jul 28 2005, 08:34 PM
"Low Enough"? I can stick my friggin' head between the Tire and Front Fender.

But hey, if you like driving an SUV, more power to ya.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Originally posted by lethal6i@Jul 28 2005, 11:28 PM
I got an ATX, or else I would be driving an Impala right now. Yes, my dad wanted an Impala, not me though. American cars are the devil.
[snapback]470665[/snapback]​
You do realize you are driving an AMERICAN CAR!!! Straight from Flat Rock, Michigan....
:p

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
26 Participants
NoWeyOut
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing