Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming off back to back ford fusion titanium leases and before that an 8 year rx8 ownership. Am terrified of another Mazda after the rx8, but I got a very good deal and the car looks really nice, and the 6 appears to be on a much more stable platform than the first year rx8. :grin2:

First thing is to hardwire my uniden r3 radar detector since there doesn't appear to be a 12V socket near the dash :eek::eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll have a night and day ownership experience between the rx8 and the "6".
opinion. Rx8 is a completely different animal than the 6. Your experience should be much smoother with this Mazda than the rx8.

Great to hear! I did a good amount of research and I didn't really see many issues. Ford Fusion was no longer an option because they stopped making cars. I also looked at a lot of cars this time because everything is a lot more expensive than 3 years ago. I finally decided to go visit Mazda and I really liked the grand touring trim and they were very competitive on price. My understanding is they didn't have a great 2018. They have so much 2018 inventory, that apparently they are skipping a 2019 model?

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Not to rain on the Rotary parade but, compared to a historically ridiculously unreliable car, you're going to love the Skyactive platform :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing