Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my new car *woot woot* from a dealership in Georgia. Unfortunatly my car started to backfire some once I hit 3000 miles. I just took it to the shop today and was told that it will be recieving a new BIOS update/Ecu Reflash? Can anyone tell me if what they told me is true or not........They said that I will be making more horsepower now and that my gas mileage should be better. Is this a load of garbage?

I spoke with a buddy of mine who used to work for APR (Down in Auburn) and he said it was probably a bunch of smoke and that I would see no difference, but I wanted to ask you fellas to see if you had heard anything labout this. Apparently this is something covered under warranty and that all the speed6s' need this reflash.

Any feedback would be great :drive:

·
Registered
679 Posts
You're about to be a giant Dum-Dum sucker if you believe that.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Is the search button not functioning today?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Had the flash done on mine today before I picked it up. Yes it's true. It's a recall.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the search button not functioning today?
[/b]
Was that directed to me? If so then whats your deal? I just joined the forums and I am at work. This is the section for the Speed6 so I felt it was an appropriatte post.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Dude first you make a topic about street racing, and now you have issues seeing a visible search button...you are not batting 1000 here LOL.

You need to start searching....

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Was that directed to me? If so then whats your deal? I just joined the forums and I am at work. This is the section for the Speed6 so I felt it was an appropriatte post.
[/b]
There are forum rules. You obviously didn't read them or anything else for that matter before you started posting. Someone should cite you for reckless posting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts