Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, first time owner of both a 6, and a car, period. 2005 estate, 58k in mileage. Performs wonderfully, love the MPG, though naturally have a lot of questions and queries about various things I'd love to know more about.

And certainly look forward to being part of this forum. Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

Hey everyone, first time owner of both a 6, and a car, period. 2005 estate, 58k in mileage. Performs wonderfully, love the MPG, though naturally have a lot of questions and queries about various things I'd love to know more about.

There are some great work ups.I made the mistake of getting off topic on the sticky .So watch that lol

·
Registered
13 Posts

Do you have the V6 3.0?/

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
ANOTHER WAGON (as we call them here in the states)!! Welcome. There is a very small but dedicated crowd of wagon lovers and owners here on the forum. We also love to see photos of all the wagons great and small. We have a thread on here which I will link below. When you can head over and post up a batch of photos for us. Of particular interest would be your right hand drive interior and photos under the hood showing the different power plant.

Thanks for dropping in to introduce yourself. We are happy to have you aboard.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazda6-atenza/426057-wagon-love-post-up-your-photos.html#/topics/426057?page=11

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I might be incredibly late to the party to get back to this, as a lot has happened in the four months since I posted this. Both in my life, and to my car, but thank you kindly for the warm welcome.

I will certainly have to get some pictures while the weather is still nice, and after she's had a good clean. Unfortunately it looks like I'll likely be needing some technical support for my car already. An underlying issue has reared it's ugly head that wasn't at all visible when I purchased it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and, sorry, didn't notice that other message, I've got a 2.0L I4, since I couldn't quite afford to go larger than that. (Insurance, right?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Elso Valager
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing