Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VERY happy with my new 07 Cherry Red 6. I used to come on these forums a lot when I wanted a 6 now I finally got one! I have already ordered some LEDs to replace the map lights/courtesy lights.:cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats! I got my Glacier Silver '07 6i the beginning of October. I just did the white LEDs inside and red ones in the door lights. Now just trying to figure out how to get the headlight backs off to install red parking LEDs and new 8000K H1 HIDs. Best of luck and hit me up anytime.

·
Registered
335 Posts
congrats! i did the same thing. i had wanted a 6 for at least a year and i always played around on these forums. when i finally got mine i was excited to finally make a membership haha when i put money on my 6 for the dealer to hold it for me till i could come back with the rest, i went home and order a bunch of leds even though i didnt actually get to take her home for about six more days lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
It looks hot Ashley! Im diggin the caliper job you did. I just got my AVS Vent Visors in last night and installing them today after work. I have to get some pics posted of the upgrades I have done already. Very nice ride and I hope to keep in touch :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
thanks! :) i was definitely happy with the way they came out! i wanted to do something different than the common red calipers. sounds like you have some cool mods on their way, keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As soon as I get my cam fixed, I will get pics on here. I am still debating on the spoiler since mine didnt come with one. I am between the trunk lip or the factory spoiler.

·
Registered
335 Posts
mine didnt come with one either so i went with something conpletely different. i found a universal wing that i lived and it fit great on myy mazda :) i really like the trunk lip too though

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Congrats, and :welcome9:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts