Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local dealer is advertising $6000 off sticker on Mazda6's and $6500 off the Mazdaspeed6's. Anyone heard of any better deals?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Our local dealer is advertising $6000 off sticker on Mazda6's and $6500 off the Mazdaspeed6's. Anyone heard of any better deals?
[/b]
The lowest advertised price I've seen is $8k off 6s, and $8.5k off MS6s.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lowest advertised price I've seen is $8k off 6s, and $8.5k off MS6s.
[/b]
Then they must have some serious dealer cash. I may go look at the only white 06 Mazda6S around. It's a while sport with bose/roof/compass/wheel locks/5 speed. That would make it 18k. But that makes me want the mazdaspeed6 even more.......

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
My dealer has one 2006 6s Grand Sport 5-door in Velocity Red with every single accessory and option but remote start (nav, mirror, wheel locks, roof deflector, sat radio, chrome fuel door, edge guards, EVERYthing). The dealer told me because of the dealer cash, I could prolly trade my 06 6i with 13k and probably end up paying about the same every month. I don't believe him, but the more I read this stuff the more I think about asking...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to know how much dealer cash they have.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could you post a link to the ad if there is one for the $8000 off? That would help.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Or at least the dealership's name...

Since he's located in MN you could always search MN Mazda dealers and go from there...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
This is even more than $8500 MS6s.
[attachmentid=17407]
[attachmentid=17408]
For $8000 off an M6, the ad was in the OC Register (CA) at the end of last month, month-end sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish I could get that ad more readable to take to my dealer. That would make me pretty much get a Mazdaspeed6. Is that a current newspaper ad or is there a link to it? Jim Ellis Mazda in Marietta GA? I sent them an email, guess I'll find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I wish I could get that ad more readable to take to my dealer. That would make me pretty much get a Mazdaspeed6. Is that a current newspaper ad or is there a link to it? Jim Ellis Mazda in Marietta GA? I sent them an email, guess I'll find out tomorrow.
[/b]

What's not readable about it? :huh: The picture has very little compression (standard jpg amount) and was not resized at all. There is minimal pixelation from compression and all the text looks crystal clear.

That ad was sent to my email account.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I clicked to enlarge, it appeared fuzzy. I printed it out and it's much more readable. The ad cuts off just below teh RX8. What does the asterisk mean? Just want to take it to my local dealer and see what they say. I have nothing to lose and they could sell one of the 4 or 5 Mazdaspeed6's they have left. I ran a locate on 3 different zipcodes/areas and found this: Arlington VA up to 150 miles away- 19 2006 MS6 Sports, Atlanta GA 8, and here in Raleigh up to 150 miles- 11. They really need to move some Mazdaspeeds.....

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
My dealer also has a white 06 6s Sport sedan with Bose Pkg., sunroof deflector, satin fuel door, SAT radio, and wheel locks on the lot too. I may go check it out, but I'm afraid I will end up with a lemon. The 6i I have has been really good in 13k miles and 6 months, I don't wanna mess with fate lol! But hell if I can get a V6 and some added features for the same price per month, why not?

·
Registered
234 Posts
My '06 Grand Sport 5-door had a sticker of $29500..I got it for $21500..so $8k off, and the bargaining only took 5 minutes..i think i could have gotten more off the price..

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice car! That's still a deal man. I'd have a tough time deciding between the 6S and Mazdaspeed6 believe it or not. I need to drive the speed and see how it rides. My GTI is frickin stiff.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Then they must have some serious dealer cash. I may go look at the only white 06 Mazda6S around. It's a while sport with bose/roof/compass/wheel locks/5 speed. That would make it 18k. But that makes me want the mazdaspeed6 even more.......
[/b]

Am I missing something or are the white ones rare? I traded out of a speed6 into a 06 white 6S MTX sport with a roof and bose. Seems like the 2007 option packages made this car almost impossible to get now, unless I am missing something.

Also, anyone know what the current deals are at Walser in MN? The website doesnt show the one price anymore.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My local dealer just said they couldn't match that, maybe 7000 off, but had no idea how they're doing it. She called the dealer (Jim Ellis) and called me back in amazement. These cars sure are dead.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I don't see alot of white ones actually.

·
Registered
379 Posts
My local dealer just said they couldn't match that, maybe 7000 off, but had no idea how they're doing it. She called the dealer (Jim Ellis) and called me back in amazement. These cars sure are dead.
[/b]

Thats funny after reading this post at lunch today I went to my dealer and they are amazed on it also. She checked out their inventory and Jim Ellis is sitting on atleast 16 MS6 gt. There is noway they are making money off of a MS6 sold at 22k. Jim Ellis must really want to sell these cars. Makes you want to drive to GA for the deal. She emailed their Interent Sales guy, I'm waiting to hear back from her to see if there is nothing hidden on the price.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts