Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I left my headlights on while I got the mail the other night. By the time I got back to the car, the headlights turned off. I never knew there is an automatic turn off for the headlights! That and the telescoping steering column... I feel like I hardly know my car! lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
The auto head light feature is nice on the 06's. I noticed it the first night i had the car when i was showing the lights to someone.

·
Registered
356 Posts
The auto head light feature is nice on the 06's. I noticed it the first night i had the car when i was showing the lights to someone.
[/b]
The 05's also have this feature. At least mine does.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
it ticked me off first time i thought about it lol. i got out to take pics of my new headlights and the bishes turned off lol. for a second i thought i popped something.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Yup all Mazda6's have the feature... but don't leave the lights on in your fiancee's Mazda3, because they don't have auto-off lights. I found out the hard way :(

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
So I left my headlights on while I got the mail the other night. By the time I got back to the car, the headlights turned off. I never knew there is an automatic turn off for the headlights! That and the telescoping steering column... I feel like I hardly know my car! lol
[/b]
:slap:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Yup all Mazda6's have the feature... but don't leave the lights on in your fiancee's Mazda3, because they don't have auto-off lights. I found out the hard way :(
[/b]
Same thing here.

I always leave my headlights on 24/7. And when I drive my wife's Mazda3 I always find myself leaving them on. Have needed a jump on more than one occassion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts