Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
coming from the GTO community, they like the Dashawk from Vector

It's popular over at LS1GTO.com

I personally have then ScanGaugeII which has some nice features but not as many as the Dashawk.

·
Registered
464 Posts
My buddy has a GTO who told me about it. Id get one, but I have nowhere to put it :( Mappocket is taken.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Interesting tool. It looks similar to the Scan Gauge but with more features. One thing that concerns me is the size of the display. From looking at the pic with the CD in the foreground, the actual display of the DashHawk looks to be about 1.75" x 1.2" (it's less than the radius of the CD, which is about 2.3"). This seems a bit small, and if 4 or 6 cells are chosen, it may be difficult to actually see the individual gauge readings while driving, unless it's mounted very close, as on top of the steering column. I do like the option of the bar graph though.

I have the ScanGauge II and it's a great tool, with a good sized display. It's still a little difficult to read because of the digital readings; they're nice and big but it takes a bit of time to focus and register the actual numbers. It doesn't have an analog option (bar graph).

Of course maybe I'm just old and you young hawks with 20/20 vision won't have a problem. :)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
it looks like its the same case as the blitz power meter id

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plus you can data log and down load it to a laptop. Couldn't you use it to monitor your boost levels as well? i.e. the manifold pressure?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Now only if it gave the AFR Using the Stock O2 Sensors so you know if your running rich/lean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts