Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Afternoon gents!

Wanted to get the ball rolling on this one before I run out of what little free time I have lately.

I will not be attending this event as I will be on my honeymoon :mellow:

When: Saturday, June 13th, arrivals no earlier than 11, please.
Where: Wim's House - Central MA (PM for Details)
What: BBQ/Pool Party, plus if you need to work on your car at all.

#NEMAC , #NEM6

Who's In?!
1. Wim
2. Displaced

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lurvey, do we (NEMAC) plan on getting some grub for the event, or are we going to petition to have people bring a few things to help out like plates/etc?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I won't be able to make it i'll be away with my girlfriend that weekend

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys all stink :p

Oh wait, I can't make it either...... :mellow:

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did post this up on Facebook and there appears to be a little more interest there...
Well that's good.....maybe I should bite the bullet and actually use facebook just for the sake of the group.....

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Got the email from facebook. Assume this is Worcester area? Even better if it is closer to me. Im trying to get to more meets thou I am normally on MSF so not sure Ive ever met anyone from NEMAC. I just joined cause I plan to finally get to MT Washington this year for climb.
Sorry, off topic but anyone going to lime rock Sunday? Big mazda meet...I hope to make it even thou FB looks like there is going to be a bunch of stanced out crap.
Mazdaspeed Forums

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the email from facebook. Assume this is Worcester area? Even better if it is closer to me. Im trying to get to more meets thou I am normally on MSF so not sure Ive ever met anyone from NEMAC. I just joined cause I plan to finally get to MT Washington this year for climb.
Sorry, off topic but anyone going to lime rock Sunday? Big mazda meet...I hope to make it even thou FB looks like there is going to be a bunch of stanced out crap.
Mazdaspeed Forums
Thanks for checking in! :)

Yeah NEMAC doesn't have a large presence on MSF since we're about a 50/50 split on Speed/non-speed owners.

It's in Marlboro, right off 495. The BBQ meets are simple little get togethers, so if you're spare for time or cash then maybe you might want to wait until we have a cruise or something since those are typically not as much sitting around and relaxing as they are enjoying the cars and taking lots of photos :)

The club's officers have been slammed lately with life problems and work so we're just now finally getting our gears going for this year.

I know a few guys from NEMAC who want to go to Limerock, I'd ask around the facebook group to see if you can team up with someone :)

Feel free to PM me if you need any more specifics.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I will try depends on house projects if I can go. All depends, If the family goes Ill actually have a Mazda to bring.

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
Mazdaspeed Forums
Oh, you and I have met I'm sure. Didn't you help Will swap engines and reseal his PTO on his MS6?

@madmark027 @SonicNutrition

Mark, this is the event I was talking about. Chris, he's from CT, perhaps you two could cruise over together?
Gladly convoy up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts