Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps. Just got a '06 MS6 and stumbled upon this forum. Look foward to learning about what can be done to this car. We traded in a Mazda 3 for this car. My wife and I also are in the '05 STi which is faster, but not nearly as nice to drive as this new 6. :drive:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi peeps. Just got a '06 MS6 and stumbled upon this forum. Look foward to learning about what can be done to this car. We traded in a Mazda 3 for this car. My wife and I also are in the '05 STi which is faster, but not nearly as nice to drive as this new 6. :drive:

[/b]
wow nice cars hope u have a fun time in the speed6

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice STi, yes, hope u have a great time with ur new speed6. Hope these forums can help u on modding it...goodluck and welcome to the club. :yesnod:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I look foward to helping this car breath a little better on both ends :D It is a fun car to drive but would probably benefit from a FMIC and a turboback. But I don't have any clue who makes them for the MS6 so let the research begin!

Here's a better pic of the STi.

Swapped trunks with a WRX... the overpass wing was too much... :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Nice cars! Welcome to the board. :drive:

·
Registered
150 Posts
An STI and a Speed6......I'm jealous of your toys. Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nice man welcome to the club. Let the modding begin! haha

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm a Spanish teacher at a private school. I'm not ball'n by any means. I just am a car guy and a lot of what I make goes into the cars instead of other amenities. :D

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'm a Spanish teacher at a private school. I'm not ball'n by any means. I just am a car guy and a lot of what I make goes into the cars instead of other amenities. :D
[/b]
Nice that you have a wife that's into things that go zoom as well. :hoho: Do you guys swap cars often or do you each have a preference?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naaa she just got it yesterday :D She is pretty attached to it for now. I did steal it away from her for a few hours yesterday to get a feel for it. It seems a little choosy on when it wants to give you all its power. For some reason yesterday in 3rd gear when I floored it (car has 6k miles) it felt unusualy slow almost N/A feeling, but other times it pulled pretty good. I hope it isn't a problem but hey, that's what the warranty is for.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice that you have a wife that's into things that go zoom as well. :hoho: Do you guys swap cars often or do you each have a preference?
[/b]

Noticed you are in Colorado. I just moved to Louisville, KY from living in Denver for 15 years. I bet the 6's are more popular out there with the AWD and such. Only mustangs and camaros out here :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts