Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need a hand....... im looking for the piece that goes around the shirter the hole thing between the cup holder and dash piece mines all scratched so if any one is parting out a car, has one or no;s were i can et it cuz i know the dealership will charge me a arm n a leg thank you

·
Registered
255 Posts
wut....? which part are u talking about.... (?___?) is it possible to take a pic and post it up~? that would help a lot man~!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wut....? which part are u talking about.... (?___?) is it possible to take a pic and post it up~? that would help a lot man~!!
[/b]
yea i can get a pic up 2night but its jsut the part around the shifter for a auto the hold thing

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Mine's scratched too. It scratches really easily. You can do what Ichi did and paint it. Otherwise, your best bet is to go to the autowreckers.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
it scratches heavily
I replaced it with a chrome trim from ebay that u just put on top(not the best thing)

I m looking to buy another one from a scrap yard where i ll paint it before installing it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
blue6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing