Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to be finding out this week if i can drop off my car for the tranny swap after Speed World Challenge at the end of the month. Gillis Motorsports is also interested in making some streetable upper arms for us as well. If i don't get my car up this month, i don't want to have everyone wait if we don't have to.

i can't remember the exact location of his shop as i was already driving around up there when i got his address, but it's beween Gilroy and San Jose....hope that help. he's most likely just need to get the car on a lift, take some measurements and that's it, so we're talking maybe an hour on the high side. anyone interested let me know and i'll get you the info and address later in the week if needed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
if no one else is intrested, I will be up for it let me know whats up

btw I know u have the i4, so just to let you know I have the v6 if it matters.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arms are the same, so no worries there. i'll let you know when i get more info

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeah dude I live 5 minutes away from that shop. Never even knew about it till you mentioned it. So what exactly are you doing at the shop again. I've been modding like crazy lately, just blew $650 last night on tires and springs! Girlfriend was pissed :D Let me know when your going to be here in Morgan HIll. I'd like to cruise over there and check this place out. Hell if we can get a bunch of people out here we can make a meet out of it. I'm sure the shop would love the exposure!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hit me up. It would be like a lil meet. I'll drive my ass over to! 6 club bitches, represent!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just talked to the guy from Gillis motorsports and I'm going to get my tires mounted on my rims, have them put on, and have them install my eibach pro kit. I'll call him on tuesday to see if we could have a lil meet there. and have my stuff put on while mr Tea gets his measurements done. we'll see what the shop will be able to do for us. THIS WILL BE SWEET! :spin: :spin: :spin:

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you guys are already talking to him, than you don't need to wait for me. Andrew can tell you what he'd need, most likely just take measurements while putting your wheels on. i'm 6 hours away, so don't plan on a meet for me guys.

if someone does get it setup, just let me know via this post so i know what's going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts