Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals. I am hoping one of you can help me out. I am in a bit of a jam and would really appreciate it if some one could stop by NSNMotorsports to have some testing done to read signals off of the wiring harness. I need this to complete the tuning option we will need for the soon to be STS turbo I am working on. Please check the 3.0 Section under the topics "Turbo is happening" and also "Crank Position Sensor info Needed" If you have any questions please shoot me a PM. I may be able to provide a cash incentive!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals. I am hoping one of you can help me out. I am in a bit of a jam and would really appreciate it if some one could stop by NSNMotorsports to have some testing done to read signals off of the wiring harness. I need this to complete the tuning option we will need for the soon to be STS turbo I am working on. Please check the 3.0 Section under the topics "Turbo is happening" and also "Crank Position Sensor info Needed" If you have any questions please shoot me a PM. I may be able to provide a cash incentive!
[/b]
Atom, send me the info, location etc, I can possibly do this for you. Since we have 2 V6's at the house.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
AFAIK It shouldn't be very long. It sounds like they would just need to tap a couple of wires, get the info and be done. I'd say a day at the most, though you'd definitely want to call and verify that.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I have contacted Steve and volunteered our 6's, but John if you can do it, no problem here! He said he might even come to Ohio, as he has business to take care of. He said it will only take 30-45 minutes.

Marlon

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you so much!!
Steve checks his email over the weekend so shoot him another email. I will do what I can. If you hace paypal let me know. I will compensate you for your time!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Steve, responded to my e-mail John and if said he would even come to Ohio as he has business he needs to take care of. He said he would need the car for 30-45 minutes. Hell, let me know what he says to you.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JP thats awesome!! Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email as to how things went. This means alot to me!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I dont know if it would help but I have a v6 in dayton if you need more cars to test.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Good deal John! Let me know as well, how things went.

·
Registered
152 Posts
well, I think this will work out for Adam, the only reason it will take until the end of next week is Chris will be out racing this weekend.

btw, I thought I had a clue, but this guy kept referring to 'sine-wave' readings(yeah, I know what that is) and all kinds of other goobldy-gook that I have to admit I don't even know what language this guy was talking about, oh well, it's for a good cause...

Adam, you WILL owe me a ride in the finished product...

JP

1 - 20 of 30 Posts