Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
So I got my car at the end of November. I get my car cleaned every 1-2 weeks. Its silver so easier maintenance? well hopefully. Spring is here and I'm planning on getting my car real shiny next week when it gets warmer.

I'm a little afraid of using a claybar at the moment. Here's what I decided to do:

Car wash (touchless)
Wash by hand
Dry
Tire shine spray
Wax (liquid based)

I'm thinking of using the liquid wax where I can just use a wax cloth to spread. There are a couple of things I'm worried about.
How do I make sure that all the sand and small particles are removed before I wax?
Is the claybar really necessary at this point? (keep in mind my car is relatively new and I don't have any water spots since I wash by hand and dry by hand each time).
What steps do I have missing?
Do I need to dry it out in the sun after waxing?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this should be in the show and shine section, one above where you posted this.

look in there, there's quite a bit of useful stuff.
[/b]
whoah I didn't realize I was in the wrong section when I posted... now I gotta figure out how to move it. thanks!

whoah I didn't realize I was in the wrong section when I posted... now I gotta figure out how to move it. thanks!
[/b]
alright I don't know how to. Can some mod just delete this thread? I already posted in show and shine. thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
pololance6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing