Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrecked my m6 recently and am in the process of getting it repaired. Everything is complete except the connector that plugs into my front air bag sensor was damaged. I've checked all the local junkyards trying to find this part. Instead of paying $1,000+ to buy a whole new set of wires (the connector isn't sold separately) i'm going to make a plug myself.

The problem: There are 2 wires, if i put them in reverse, my air bags will deploy and that's a $2,000 mistake. Would it be possible for someone to take pics of these wires, connector, and sensor?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Hmmm insurance no cover for it? i'm saying though might as well spend the money on something like that because make pretend it goes off or shorts while driving..either the senser doesnt respond when you have an accident(worst case scenario) or it deploys while your driving(which is just funny) wish i could help ya out here..but lets give it a free bump to see if someone else can help....

maybe you can dl the workshop manual and get some help thata way...?

http://www.clubatenza.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply. i checked through the manual you posted but it did not indicate which wire was which. unfortunatly, i don't know of anyone else who owns a mazda 6 otherwise i would check their cables.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts