Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Super AFC Neo and the AEM True-Boost controler coming. I should consider getting rid of the True-Boost and go with the Black AVC-R....it would look sweet with the two digital panels. I am going to mount the True-Boost and EGT gauges in Atometers universal pods, I will go on the left side of the dash for that.

I need to find a scan of a service manual with the engine control wiring, or if anyone else has been thru this adventure of doing a fuel control, did you think to take notes as to what wires were what, what colors they were, and where you went to find and cut the wires? I will be embarking on this journey, and I am looking for some help on the wireing! Or...conversly, do any of the site vendors have a good deal on a Maxda service manual?

Next week I will also be getting the TurboXS blow off valve adapter and blow off valve BOV-H. I dont think the BOV-H-RFL is what I need. All it is is extra sound from the horn they put in the putlet. I'll stick with a regular valve....and TurboXS says even the regular one is MUCH louder than the OEM one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, you da man! Thanks for that.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Let me know if you find the RPM signal. Still haven't gotten confirmation on this...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You get the RPM signal from the CKP sensor. 2C I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts